 CAD / Development / Organizations / LDraw / 2460 (-5)
  Status of the LDRaw.org contest?

Hi! I just would like to know if there may be a contest in the enar future. The last (supposed to be monthly) contest was held in February? What is wrong atm? Play well Carsten (21 years ago, 20-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LDDP open source project: Source code released!

(...) If it helps any, this CVS client claims to be easier to use for Windows developers. Plus it has a cute mascot. (URL) (21 years ago, 25-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  LDDP open source project: Source code released!

Hi! I just want everyone to know that I just uploaded the LDraw DesignPad Delphi sourcecode into the CVS branch at (URL) . Please be aware that the sourcecode is offered under the GPL license. Next steps in development will be: - Linux version of (...) (21 years ago, 24-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Status of LDDP open source release

(...) I didn't know kylix/delphi wasn't available on Mac OS X. Oops, my bad. Several X11 implentations are available on Mac OS X though, if that is what you mean by visual environment. Oh well. Guess there is always Virtual PC. That's better than (...) (21 years ago, 20-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Status of LDDP open source release

Ell.. Since there is Linux for Mac available it would be a way to run it on Mac that way. Problem is that you dont need 'just a pascal' compiler but the complete visial enviroment and that isn't available on the Mac platform in any form. Play well (...) (21 years ago, 20-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact