    Re: Parts Tracker Status —Don Heyse
   (...) I'm pretty sure I've run it without the X libraries around, but I don't think I ever linked it without them. So you might be able to build it on another BSD box with X and MESA and then run it on a headless box with just the OSMesa lib (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Parts Tracker Status —Don Heyse
   (...) Just so I don't lose it, here's a link to someone who apparently has had some success with this technique building OSMesa without X on an ipaq. The --without-x looks like a handy build option. (URL) I've put it on my todo list to put together (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)