Re: Parts Tracker Status
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 13:43:38 GMT

On Fri, May 09, 2003 at 01:32:53PM +0000, Don Heyse wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Steve Bliss writes:
2. Images of the unofficial files won't be generated.

Do you need help getting the image generation running?  It should work
on BSD.

well, the problem is that we don't have the MESA libraries installed,
and it's going to be a problem setting them up on the server.  We are
working to have the pictures generated in semi-real time off the server
though.

Unless you can somehow make ldglite not require MESA (and X?) libraries
for off screen generation?

Dan