Re: The dead Parts Tracker (was: Problem with account)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 23:48:31 GMT

It's not dead yet!  It's feeling better...

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tony Hafner writes:
Do you guys have an estimate on when this will be working again?

As of about half an hour ago. :)  Well, mostly.

Is this an
issue of technical difficulties, or are we waiting for someone to get back
from vacation?

Mostly technical difficulties, and some availability issues.

Steve