Subject:
Problem with account
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 15:01:39 GMT

Hi all,

nice to see Ldraw online again. But I noticed that
you need an account to use the tracker. This wouldn't
be a problem if I could use my account. I tried to
login with my username and password but nothing happens.

I mailed Steve but getting no answer until now.
So my question is: Does anybody else have this problem?
Or could it be that I need a new account?

Bernd