    Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org —Ross Crawford
   (...) Well it would certainly require support from Lugnet, but I don't think it would require validation of the password - just a confirmation email to the Lugnet registered email would be good enough I think? ROSCO (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org Todd Lehman
   (...) That's another possibility, yes. The LUGNET server could generate a cryptographically signed string and e-mail this to a user, who could then cut and paste the string and submit it to the ldraw.org server, which would then decode the string (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)