    Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org —Jason S. Mantor
   (...) I think the letter idea is the best one yet. I was going to post something like this last night, but you beat me to it. :P It's analogous to Lugnet's membership packet, but less intensive to administer. Even a post card with a unique text (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org —Jason S. Mantor
     (...) Sorry to respond to my own post, but it would be simple to automatically generate and check the confirmation codes. Just create a hash of the person's info along with some "salt" This is easy to do with gnupg : ) Have a program generate (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org —Orion Pobursky
   (...) I like this idea a lot. Who cares about the instant gratification aspect. I say that if you want the ability to vote, you have to care enough to wait a couple of weeks. -Orion (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)