  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

(...) I think the letter idea is the best one yet. I was going to post something like this last night, but you beat me to it. :P It's analogous to Lugnet's membership packet, but less intensive to administer. Even a post card with a unique text (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

(...) Sorry to respond to my own post, but it would be simple to automatically generate and check the confirmation codes. Just create a hash of the person's info along with some "salt" This is easy to do with gnupg : ) Have a program generate (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

(...) I like this idea a lot. Who cares about the instant gratification aspect. I say that if you want the ability to vote, you have to care enough to wait a couple of weeks. -Orion (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)