  Mindstorms Parts?

I've seen a bunch of models out there that use the Mindstorms parts (e.g. the RCX) but I can't seem to find them in the Ldraw site files. Where do I get the parts files for Mindstorms? I would love to do some modeling but need Mindstorms parts to do (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Mindstorms Parts?

(...) Hi Brendan, Most of the Mindstorms parts are listed under the Technic categories. Hope this helps. ROSCO (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Mindstorms Parts?

Thanks. The ones I'm looking for seem to be in Electric; it looks like my initial install was bad; I cleared it out, reinstalled, updated, etc. and all the Mindstorms stuff is there. Sorry for the bother =) -Brendan "Ross Crawford" (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)