Re: Mindstorms Parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 01:58:54 GMT

Thanks.

The ones I'm looking for seem to be in Electric; it looks like my initial
install was bad; I cleared it out, reinstalled, updated, etc. and all the
Mindstorms stuff is there.

Sorry for the bother =)

-Brendan
"Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Brendan W. McAdams writes:
I've seen a bunch of models out there that use the Mindstorms parts (e.g.
the RCX) but I can't seem to find them in the Ldraw site files.

Where do I get the parts files for Mindstorms?  I would love to do some
modeling but need Mindstorms parts to do so.

Hi Brendan,

Most of the Mindstorms parts are listed under the Technic categories.

Hope this helps.

ROSCO