  Re: Motorcycle rider shortcut

(...) Actually, no. Well, I'm almost completely sure this isn't the case. The official version of the file does *not* have a BFC statement, and it was released on 12/1/2001, 5 days *after* Paul submitted his fix. My submission, the title change, (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Motorcycle rider shortcut

(...) Sorry guys, I'm not sure what happened here. The only thing I can come up with is that none of the parts used in this shortcut had any BFC statements, so I did not add it. Paul (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)