  Motorcycle rider shortcut

In this part: (URL) Easter refers at one point to BFCing the file. But there's no BFC stuff in there. It appears that the only change here is the title. Is it possible that Paul added it but then the name fix submission lacked that update? -- Tony (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Motorcycle rider shortcut

(...) Actually, no. Well, I'm almost completely sure this isn't the case. The official version of the file does *not* have a BFC statement, and it was released on 12/1/2001, 5 days *after* Paul submitted his fix. My submission, the title change, (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Motorcycle rider shortcut

(...) Sorry guys, I'm not sure what happened here. The only thing I can come up with is that none of the parts used in this shortcut had any BFC statements, so I did not add it. Paul (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)