Re: Technic MOTM needs a new name.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 07:41:46 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
Ah come on Dan, he's not bullying me in any way, he asked me very
nicely not to use the name, which I have no problem with since it's
actually _their_ name with my flavour on it.

No big deal and it's not in the spirit of the LEGO community to hassle
when asked.

The important thing here -for me and Technic- is to have the
competiton, not the name.

Thanks, Tobbe.

You're right.  Contests are a great thing, and I'd like to see more of them.
Keeps that community spirit up. :-)

-Tim