    Re: LDraw.org Tutorials - Categorization, Storage, Indexing, etc... —Michael Horvath
   I just meant to say that Acrobat Reader isn't so speedy. Microsoft handles HTML files, natively, so it's a little bit quicker on the fly than Acrobat. Maybe there's some LINUX or Mac analogue? Then, you wouldn't have to format for three different (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Less talking, More writing (Was Re: LDraw.org Tutorials - Categorization, Storage, Indexing, etc...) —Ahui Herrera
     Now if we cold just have everyone who is writing all these 'NICE REMARKS' to each other to devote that much time to tutorials we would be done a lot quicker. At this rate, however, we are 'bricking' about stuff in the future. First lets get the (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: LDraw.org Tutorials - Categorization, Storage, Indexing, etc... —Tim Courtney
   "Michael Horvath" <mikehorvath@juno.com> wrote in message news:GrDA3s.3Cn@lugnet.com... (...) Acrobat isn't the fastest thing on the planet for me, when I'm downloading the files and viewing them in my browser. When I have a locally saved .PDF, its (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)