    Re: Known bugs on the site and how to report new ones —Travis Cobbs
   1. I don't know about anyone else, but the Downloads column of each of the various OS download pages (all of which say "Not Yet Available") make it sound like none of the tools can be downloaded yet. Perhaps it should be something like "# of (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Known bugs on the site and how to report new ones —Tim Courtney
   "Travis Cobbs" <tcobbs@san.REMOVE.rr.com> wrote in message news:GqBoGq.L5I@lugnet.com... (...) Yeah I was thinking that too. :-) I hope this will be out of the way soon, after the content/link issues are worked out I'll sit down and play with the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)