Re: Some problems with parts in ML-CAD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 00:26:18 GMT

File: Scan parts.

Gary

Rene Virsik <virsik@sco.svf.stuba.sk> wrote in message
Hi,

I've downloaded the complet parts database from Ldraw.org but in my ML-CAD • I
can't see many parts from updates. For example I can't find "shuttle • plate"
from lcad98-02 update. I downloaded this update but it seems that this • parts
ARE YET included in my PARTS database. But in ML-CAD I can's see them in
parts database.

What am I doing wrong ?

Thank you.

Rene