  Re: Proposal: New Parts Category for round parts

(...) I have no reason to believe that this is not more correct than my understanding, so let's go with "Technic Tie-Rod". That is probably the best solution. (...) It's a hard question! Bricks that are "modified" in some way are normally called (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Proposal: New Parts Category for round parts

(...) Now THAT is a good question. My first instinct is a resounding yes. But it turns out that it's never (that I can find) come in a TECHNIC set! :-) (The 2x2 brick with (side) peg has) -- joshua (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)