 CAD / Development / Organizations / LDraw / 140 (-5)
  Re: AUTHORS subdirectory?

(...) I think this already works. (...) That'd be nice. It'd be one step in making LDraw into less of an "amateur"[1] CAD program. --Bram [1] As in the results and programming, not the users. I think Ldraw should remain as least as easy to use as it (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Help Still Needed

(...) For what it's worth, which is nothing, I have a good deal of experience writing manuals and instructions because of some duties I have taken on at work, but the chance of me finding the time to do a GOOD timely job at this are exactly nil. (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Help Still Needed

There are still a lot of things that need to be done on ldraw.org, and there's only a handful of volunteers in a specialized area. We are in need of help working with reference material for the most part. As quoted from a previous post: 5. Reference (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jun-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository

(...) both. I (...) I would say both in one model wouldn't be too much to ask - at least in the case where such submodels don't overlap. In which they do overlap, I would go for rotating functional parts over official instructions. We can link from (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository

Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:199906142043.NA...omm.com... (...) No. Some people might use submodels to represent the building instruction submodels, some might use them for rotating parts, some might even do both. I suppose (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact