  Re: Official model repository situation

(...) news:G8t1yJ.1HG@lugnet.com... (...) Sounds good to me! Inlining an MPD for this purpose is not a problem - I've managed to convert inventories from all kinds of weird formats, and was figuring on the conversion being done by hand anyway, to (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Official model repository situation

Heather: (...) I think it would help a bit. That way you are spared the time to look for the pieces. Jacob (23 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)