    Re: MOTM voting irregularities - Florida all over again? —Terry Keller
   (...) Perhaps your browser did not refresh the page and is showing you a cached copy of the page. Hit Refresh or Reload on your toolbar. (...) That would alter the fundamental order of the universe - likely leading to a complete collapse of time and (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: MOTM voting irregularities - Florida all over again? —Dave Schuler
   (...) Whew! Good thing I asked before trying it! (...) If you're really dying to come to Pittsburgh, I'll talk to my supervisor and see if we can draw on petty cash for your ticket. Dave! (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)