    Re: MOTM voting irregularities - Florida all over again? —Brad Hamilton
   That's funny, Since my model was up for voting, the thought of trying to stuff the votes did pop into the back of my head. I harnessed my morals though and registered my one and only vote (for my model). Actually, I kind of like the train model (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: MOTM voting irregularities - Florida all over again? —Shiri Dori
   (...) Hehe - I felt the same the week my site was first up for CLSOTW, I felt like Dave Eaton deserved the award more than I did. <grin> I still voted for me, though... horrible sportsmanship, but hey, who can help it. ;-) -Shiri XFUT .o-t.fun (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: MOTM voting irregularities - Florida all over again? —Mark Sandlin
    (...) <looks down at Shiri from high horse> I never voted for myself when my site was up for CLSOTW. So there. ;^D ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)