ATTENTION: all current MOTM participants
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 20:21:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi,

To all of the people who have entries in the LDraw MOTM competition.

We have some entries that have "rolled over" for several months now.  The page
is getting kind of full, and I need to know if you still want your scene to
continue to be in the competition.

So if you want to continue - and have me roll over your current entry to the
next month - please email me and let me know.

If I do not receive an email confirmation from you, your entry will be removed
from the next competition.

At some point in the future, we will probably set some sort of automatic limit
on how many times an entry can run without having its author resubmit.

-- Terry K --