 CAD / Development / Organizations / LDraw / *2006 (-5)
  Visual part database idea

Hi all, Jake McKee e-mailed me with a idea; a poster with all the dat-parts rendered in POV-Ray with part number and discription on it. I thought, "Wow, that would be great but how do I get 10.000 parts (yes I know now, it is "just" 2500) on a (...) (22 years ago, 19-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dat.ideas, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: "Hold" placed on tyre (was Re: Tyre for this wheel, does it exist in the distro?

"TWS Garrison" <tgarrisBASSo@ISmath...urdue.edu> skrev i meddelandet news:Pine.GSO.4.44.0...due.edu... (...) I think this is a very important point! As soon as a part has the right orientation, zero point and outer dimensions, it can be _used_ for (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: "Hold" placed on tyre (was Re: Tyre for this wheel, does it exist in the distro?

(...) This relates to what I think is something important to consider for the future development of the LDraw library: rating parts. I see advantages to adopting a rating scale like, say: Not suitable -- not yet voted on, or with errors which make (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  File Format Conversion Tutorial added

I have just added Jeroen de Haan and Jake McKee's tutorial entitled 'Converting LDR Files to POV Files for Rendering' to the LDraw.org tutorials section. My apologies to the authors for it taking as long as it did to get online. You can view it (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  PT Privileges Restored

FYI to all: Franklin's privileges on the Parts Tracker have been restored in full. Steve (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact