 CAD / Development / Organizations / LDraw / *1276 (-10)
  Re: What happened reagdring formalisation?

Carsten Schmitz <casz@gmx.de> wrote in message news:GA2AAx.DDt@lugnet.com... (...) Carsten - That's being addressed right now. Basically what is being done is we are developing a new parts approval system to make updates more 'realtime' to the parts (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Hello Tim, I am really hoping (and not only me) we can get a parts update on the way soon. There are so many good new parts i would like to use officially... Greetings, Carsten "Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Farlie A <alex_farlie@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GA1J1F.Mzx@lugnet.com... (...) LDraw.org? What Lar said, its still in the works right now. Good thing this week I am on vacation, because I can jot some thoughts down when not working on other (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: What happened reagdring formalisation?

(...) Work is in progress but it's not going as quickly as we all would like it to. ++Lar (the observer) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  What happened reagdring formalisation?

It's in the title but what was eventually decided about formalising LDraw.org? I ask because I had a new meta command I wanted to submit and wanated to send it to the right person! (If nothing fixed yet let me know and i'll put up in cad.dev) Alex (24 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Looking for editors...

Hey... I'm working on changing the LDraw.org download section by adding OS-specific sections, and download pages broken down from there. It will start off with Windows, Mac, and Linux sections. Currently, I have a Mac editor, and I would like a (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

  L2P links fixed

the L2P links on LDraw.org should be fixed now. (URL) Tim Courtney - tim@ldraw.org (URL) - Centralized LDraw Resources (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  More programs for /download/software

I would like to see a few more programs be added to the /download/software section. . LeoCAD (URL) Koen's bend thingie creator (URL) Jeff Boen's DatSort (URL) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: March 2001 ldraw.org MOTM winner

"Ryan Dennett" <rdennett@firehousemail.com> wrote in message news:G9Jpyx.GwH@lugnet.com... (...) '...and uhh, I'd like to thank the Academy...' :-) Congrats, Ryan! -Tim (who also really liked the Star Wars rendering) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: March 2001 ldraw.org MOTM winner

I just want to say thanks to everyone who voted for me and also to Tim Courtney who made some suggestions, that helped make this scene so cool. Thanks Tim. :) The Star Wars scene was also a great rendering, and I figured that that would be the one (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact