 CAD / Development / Organizations / LDraw / *1271 (-10)
  Looking for editors...

Hey... I'm working on changing the LDraw.org download section by adding OS-specific sections, and download pages broken down from there. It will start off with Windows, Mac, and Linux sections. Currently, I have a Mac editor, and I would like a (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

  L2P links fixed

the L2P links on LDraw.org should be fixed now. (URL) Tim Courtney - tim@ldraw.org (URL) - Centralized LDraw Resources (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  More programs for /download/software

I would like to see a few more programs be added to the /download/software section. . LeoCAD (URL) Koen's bend thingie creator (URL) Jeff Boen's DatSort (URL) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: March 2001 ldraw.org MOTM winner

"Ryan Dennett" <rdennett@firehousemail.com> wrote in message news:G9Jpyx.GwH@lugnet.com... (...) '...and uhh, I'd like to thank the Academy...' :-) Congrats, Ryan! -Tim (who also really liked the Star Wars rendering) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: March 2001 ldraw.org MOTM winner

I just want to say thanks to everyone who voted for me and also to Tim Courtney who made some suggestions, that helped make this scene so cool. Thanks Tim. :) The Star Wars scene was also a great rendering, and I figured that that would be the one (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  March 2001 ldraw.org MOTM winner

Ryan Dennett races to a win... A second win of the MOTM goes to Ryan and his "Corvette Country Road". And for the second month, the winner is an auto-themed entry - how interesting. (URL) Terry K -- (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  March 2001 ldraw.org MOTM voting

Here goes, (URL) out and vote.... -- Terry K -- (24 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Official model repository situation

(...) to (...) That's an interesting point. Here's a variation on that: If someone with a good memory watched someone else build a Lego set, he could go home and build it himself. And if he had friends with good memories, he could then show them how (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Official model repository situation

[disclaimer: I am not a lawyer.] (...) Well, I think it's tempting to look at it as a transformation when it's actually reverse-engineering. (...) If an artist hand-painted extremely detailed step-by-step instructions on how to build the model -- (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Official model repository situation

Todd: (...) I think this is where our way of looking at things diverge. Assuming that somebody wrote this MPD-to-PostScript translater I asked for a few weeks ago we could get quite a bit closer to an automated transformation of a LDraw file into (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact