 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 96
  Re: LdGLite for MacOS 8.6 - 9.2

For those who don't know, to access the iDisk, you connect via webdav. So, in Mac OS X, all you need to do is in the Finder, select "Connect to server" (command-k). Type in this URL: (URL) Mac OS 9, I really don't know. In Windows, etc., you will (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: LdGLite for MacOS 8.6 - 9.2

At last I have access to Lugnet. To access my public folder under MacOS 9, do the following. 1. Log onto your own iTools account from www.apple.com 2. Select iDisk from the buttons ontop of the screen 3. When the iDisk page shows up there will be 3 (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)