 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 93
Re: 3 OpenGL bugs: 2 fixed, 1 left
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 17:51:38 GMT

But, I am getting closer to a BrickDraw3D with pure OpenGL!

Looking forward to it with great anticipation.  I find myself still stuck in
Mac OS 9 most of the time on my laptop, so I haven't really used ldglite (I
need OS X hard disk sleep options--IBM's travelstar gets louder and louder
the more it spins and I can't stand constantly listening to the thing...).

Anyone planning on attending WWDC this year?

James