 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 92
91  |  93
Subject:
3 OpenGL bugs: 2 fixed, 1 left
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 17:43:31 GMT

Oops.

I had this problem, the depth buffer was not working in OpenGL BrickDraw3D.
Everything was drawn on top, in order of calling.

I needed to put depth into this attrib list:
GLint          attrib[] = { AGL_RGBA, AGL_DEPTH_SIZE, 16, AGL_NONE };
before calling this:
fmt = aglChoosePixelFormat(NULL, 0, attrib);
Figured that out by looking at the GLUT source.

Another bug was the lack of this statement:
    glEnable(GL_COLOR_MATERIAL);
Without that, glColor() calls had no effect.

Yet another unsolved bug shows one solitary tube for each brick, and it is
poking up above the top.

But, I am getting closer to a BrickDraw3D with pure OpenGL!

-Erik