 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 89
    Re: GLUT for MacOS X —Don Heyse
   (...) I just checked the code in glutmenu.m (what's a .m file?) and it looks like it creates View, GLUT, and Tools menus when you attach to the left, middle, and right mouse buttons. I guess that's OK as it would put the ldglite menus under Tools. (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

        Re: GLUT for MacOS X —Travis Cobbs
     (...) A .m file is a method file. It's the file extension used for Objective C source files in place of .c, .cpp, etc. --Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

        Re: GLUT for MacOS X —Erik Olson
    Dietmar Planitzer has a release 4 of his GLUT for Mac OS X. Menus are not any longer on the menu bar, they are contextual menus on the individual windows. Lots of other changes were described - this guy is really keen on GLUT. The URL is still: (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)