 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 875
Re: l2rib and LDraw.org Mac Downloads Review
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2007 03:12:02 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Jim DeVona wrote:
A few notes based on a browse through the
<http://www.ldraw.org/Downloads.html LDraw Downloads> page:

thx for the updates.

Macintosh versions of
<http://www.br-eng.info/about/lego/LDraw/txt2dat/index.htm txt2dat>

I added the icons.

LSynth (<http://bricksmith.sourceforge.net/LSynth.html here> or
<http://anoved.net/2007/04/lsynth-service.html here>) are now available.

this has to be added as separate link 'cos PN doesn't allow more than one URL
per download.

Mac beta of LDView 3.2 is also available. Should "Mac" icons be added to
their listings to reflect this?

I deleted the entry for LDView for Mac OSX 1.0 and added the icons for linux and
mac (though it is a beta).

Also, some of the downloads from James Reynolds page don't seem to be up at
the moment (L3P Launcher, LCX, and LDView 1). Do you need a new place to host
them?

Last but not least, should some of Philo's new tools such as
<http://www.philohome.com/isecalc/isecalc.htm Isecalc or Linetrim> be added
to the utilities page? I have submitted my esoteric
<http://anoved.net/2007/07/ldlink.html LDLink> script as well.

sure it should but as pointed out before authors should submit their links by
themselfs.

w.
LDraw Content Manager