 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 857
  Re: Copy of MacMegaPov 0.7

(...) I didn't find it, but have you looked at PP_Find_Edges in the current MegaPOV? They claim that it's equivalent to the find edges functionality available in earlier versions. --Travis (17 years ago, 10-Jul-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Copy of MacMegaPov 0.7

(...) Ok I finally got this to work. Now I just need to figure out why the renders are taking so long and find out how to make the lines look better. I think I'm headed in the right direction. You rock, thanks for the help! (17 years ago, 17-Jul-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)