 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 846
  Re: How to get L3P coordinates

(...) I don't have that file; but Travis pointed me to another preferences file I had missed in /Library/Preferences which was named com.LDView.plist. I guess I missed it because of the com. prefix which the file in my own preferences directory (...) (17 years ago, 23-Jun-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: How to get L3P coordinates

(...) Great! I suspect I found the funnily named file because I was running an earlier version of LDView on this machine. I'm glad you're back in business. (...) No problem. Be well, Jim (17 years ago, 23-Jun-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: How to get L3P coordinates

(...) ... (...) ... (...) My guess is that file came from your QT 4 compile of LDView. That sounds like a serious step backwards from the QT 3 behavior, though. Even if they did change the API to require usage of the com.yada.yada.yada format, not (...) (17 years ago, 23-Jun-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: How to get L3P coordinates

(...) I'm not 100% sure, but it appears that preference sets are setting off the crash. I'm not sure why yet, but QT on the Mac just completely wigs out when you launch LDView after creating and switching to a new preference set. So I'd say, don't (...) (17 years ago, 23-Jun-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: How to get L3P coordinates

(...) Now that you say it, I seem to remember that playing with preferences sets might have been the last thing I tried to do before the first crash - thought it'd be an interesting feature to test out. And indeed now that it works again I've been (...) (17 years ago, 24-Jun-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)