 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 840
839  |  841
Subject:
Macbook LDView crash, please re-contact
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 05:11:41 GMT

Right after I hit the "delete all spam" button, I noticed that one of the "Spam"
messages was about a Macbook LDView crash.  Could whoever sent that message
please re-send it to the following address?

tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com

(Remove the REMOVE, of course.)

Thanks.  I apologize for the inconvenience.

Also, if anyone has sent me any messages at all that didn't get a response,
re-sending to the above address might not be a bad idea.  I make it a point to
respond to all LDView emails.  (That doesn't mean I grant all requests or am
able to track down and fix all problems; just that at the very least I send an
email response.)

--Travis