 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 742
    MBC 3 (At very long last) —Andrew Allan
   MBC 3 finally after several years of development is available. Actually I've just been so busy at work that I haven't had time to write any code (the new tunnel is nearly complete now), so the application was initially started in 2004 and now in (...) (18 years ago, 15-Jun-06, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)