 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 742
741  |  743
Subject:
MBC 3 (At very long last)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2006 12:18:14 GMT

MBC 3 finally after several years of development is available.

Actually I've just been so busy at work that I haven't had time to write any
code (the new tunnel is nearly complete now), so the application was initially
started in 2004 and now in 2006 it's ready for use.

MBC 3 is a ground-up rewrite and this is the other reason for the extended time,
but my new Mac Book pro in February finally spurred me into creating a nice
Universal application.

What's new?

Speed, speed and more speed (a new render engine to thank for this)
Dedicated MPD file handling
Better rendering of odd shapes.
Universal application.
Plus more...

MBC 3 needs MacOS 10.2 or higher (for PPC) or MacOS 10.4 or higher (for Intel)

It's late, so I'll cover more later.

as always you can download the application from my .mac site

http://homepage.mac.com/aallan/mbc.html

Andrew...