 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 699
    Re: LDGLite (on OS X) and Bricksmith —Don Heyse
   (...) Should be pretty close, they share the same codebase. However I think some opengl implementations may limit your canvas to a bit less than infinite for ldglite. I think you get pretty good antialiasing just by scaling by 2 or 3. Here are some (...) (19 years ago, 27-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

        Re: LDGLite (on OS X) and Bricksmith —Travis Cobbs
   (...) If you ever get ambitious, LDView has automatic tiling support built in to generate images of arbitrary size. You can take a look at my tiling code (although it's pretty spread out, which might make it difficult to track down all of it). (...) (19 years ago, 27-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)