 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 68
  Re: glut conundrum

(...) Indeed, it is a very old bug, and it appears that someone ran into this more recently based on the following comment in the 0.9.5 code ... // NOTE: I dont understand the colortable stack used in translate_color() // so use the default (...) (23 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: glut conundrum

(...) That would be me. Anywhere you see "NOTE" its probably a note to myself that I want to get back to something and do it right when I have more time. I don't always get around to revisiting things though, especially if the cheap fix works well (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)