 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 678
Re: Requirements for Mac LDD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 07:08:45 GMT

Erik Olson wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Christopher Masi wrote:

So, I am too lazy to figure it out... what is the oldest Mac that meets
the hardware requirements?

Minimum System Requirements Mac

Operating system: OS X 10.3.9 or 10.4.2
CPU: G4 or faster processor
Graphics card: NVidia GeForce 5200/ATI Radeon 7500 or better
RAM: 256 MB
Hard Disk Space: 100 MB

I am guessing that the GPU is the deciding factor on age.

Chris

Maybe the Rage M3 in my Powerbook G4 can get together with the Radeon 7500 in my
G3 and somehow make it work.. oops, I need 10.3.9.

Where's that Mac Classic?

Oh man.... that is just cruel!!!

Chris
--