 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 66
    Re: glut conundrum —Don Heyse
   (...) That may be a very old bug. I remember there was a problem with the background color way back when. You can check the logs or browse the current (and old) source at the sourceforge to compare. (URL) the 0.5 code may actually predate the CVS (...) (23 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

        Re: glut conundrum —Ray Sanders
     (...) Thats an affirmative, however, I have two development limitations: CW-5 and MacOS 8.6, which I do not believe has been attempted with the latest source code, so this may involve a bit of effort. Ray (23 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

        Re: glut conundrum —Ray Sanders
   (...) Indeed, it is a very old bug, and it appears that someone ran into this more recently based on the following comment in the 0.9.5 code ... // NOTE: I dont understand the colortable stack used in translate_color() // so use the default (...) (23 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

        Re: glut conundrum —Don Heyse
   (...) That would be me. Anywhere you see "NOTE" its probably a note to myself that I want to get back to something and do it right when I have more time. I don't always get around to revisiting things though, especially if the cheap fix works well (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)