 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 628
627  |  629
Subject:
Mac Brick CAD 2.4b1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 01:28:38 GMT

This is to inform the Mac users that Mac Brick CAD has been upgraded to version
2.4b1

There are a few new editing commands and some code changes that make the
application launch and open new windows much faster.

Also clicking on the column header in the Parts Browser now sorts the parts by
that column.

As always MBC is available from my .mac site

http://homepage.mac.com/aallan/mbc.html

Andrew...