 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 627
626  |  628
Subject:
Mac Brick CAD 3 Testers Wanted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 13:33:02 GMT

To the Mac users,

I've begun writing MBC 3 (it will be a bit more time before it is published).

This is a ground-up rewrite and incorporates an entirely new rendering system.
At this early stage I'm looking for a couple of additional testers with specific
machine combinations to do a quick graphics speed and quality test.

I'm looking for:

* Mac G4 with an AGP video card using MacOS 10.2.x (e.g. flat panel iMac or
Quicksilver Powermac)

* Any Mac using an nVidia graphics card and MacOS 10.2 or higher.

* A Powermac with a modern PCI Graphics card (not ATi Rage128) and MacOS 10.2 or
higher

This initial test will only take a few minutes of your time and will help me
with my development of the application. Please only respond if you are a current
MBC user with a Machine that fits the above profile (I already have other
Machines availible).

If you wish to participate please send me an email with your machine specs
titled "MBC 3 test" and I will respond.

Thanks

Andrew...