 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 627
  Mac Brick CAD 3 Testers Wanted

To the Mac users, I've begun writing MBC 3 (it will be a bit more time before it is published). This is a ground-up rewrite and incorporates an entirely new rendering system. At this early stage I'm looking for a couple of additional testers with (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)