 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 580
    Re: Mac Brick CAD 2.1b1 New Release —Jim Green
   I played with MBC for the first time last weekend and I had to stop and do a dance of joy! Thank you, thank, thank you! The thought of having to buy Virtual PC again just to work with OS X, loading it and Windoze, and then working with MCAD in slow (...) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

        Re: Mac Brick CAD 2.1b1 New Release —Andrew Allan
   Jim, Some great feedback, keep it comming. Rather than tackle uour suggestions, one by one, I've kept them and you will find many incorporated in future releases. There is a new release on the blocks - give me a few more days, this version has a (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)