 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 557
    Re: Adding part updates (and clone parts) —Dave Schuler
   (...) Glad you asked, because it gives me another good excuse to get off my duff and finish what I started. My collaborator in setting up a clone.dat website has been very patient with my procrastination, and he's put together an attractive site (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Adding part updates (and clone parts) —Tore Eriksson
     (...) I wouldn't bother too much about that issue. With a fair computer (P120 and above) and not any extremely huge models, the difference in rendering time is hardly noticable. Just add <zero>* BFC NOCERTIFY and you have a really quick and easy fix (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Adding part updates (and clone parts) —Don Heyse
   (...) Since it's been about a month now, I figure it's time to check up on this again. Anything happening here, or is it now a hopelessly lost cause. Given the recent happy announcement, I'm assuming it's been indefinitely put off. By the way, where (...) (20 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Adding part updates (and clone parts) —Dave Schuler
   (...) Fortunately, I had already made some small steps in that direction prior to Matthew's debut! (And my clone-collaborator wasn't involved in the birth at all, so his efforts have proceeded unabated.) (...) Oh, that... The well-designed site (as (...) (20 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)