 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 55
  TO: Mark Abrams

Mark, I have gotten your email. I have a few comments for you but all of your emails keep getting bounced back to me. I assume you are subscribed to this list. Have you figured out how to post to it? First, you have to setup yourself as a new user: (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: TO: Mark Abrams

(...) I was mistakenly replying to you and not posting to the group. I kept wondering why they weren't showing up. Anyhow, I think I've got it now. I will post my mail now. Mark (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)