 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 55
TO: Mark Abrams
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 07:35:31 GMT

Mark,
I have gotten your email.  I have a few comments for you but all of your emails
keep getting bounced back to me.  I assume you are subscribed to this list.

Have you figured out how to post to it?

First, you have to setup yourself as a new user:
http://news.lugnet.com/news/post/setup/

I don't know how long it takes to get setup.  I have just recently changed the
email address listed on the posts, and it has taken at least a day.  I hope it
doesn't take that long.

One way to find out if you can post is to go to a message like this one:
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/mac/?n=14
and click the reply graphic.  Just paste the text you sent to me in the body,
fill in your name and email, and then select the "I have read" bla bla bla
checkbox.  Click post or preview at the bottom, and if there is an error
message, it will appear on the top of the next page.  If you are not setup yet,
then it will say "new users go ..." If you aren't setup, and you filled out the
setup form a long time ago, I would email feedback@lugnet.com.  I had to do that
today, and it didn't take them too long to fix it.

James