 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 486
  Re: LDGLite outputting gobble-dee-goo to terminal window

(...) Hey, do you still work in Westfield? If so, maybe I could drive up there for lunch tomorrow and see all this stuff in action. That might eliminate some of my confusion and guesswork about drivers, modes and versions. Don (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: LDGLite outputting gobble-dee-goo to terminal window

(...) Short version, yes, I am still working at Westfield, but no, I am not there at the moment. I am working out of the home office in Worcester. I am printing out my just defended Ph.D. thesis, and when that is handed in to the graduate school (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)