 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 431
  Re: L3P Launcher for Mac OS X

(...) I have occational Mac OSX access at a colleague's Mac. I used this to make the MacOSX L3P: (URL) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: L3P Launcher for Mac OS X

(...) you had was remote ssh terminal access, like what I have on the sourceforge compile farm OSX machine. I didn't realize you could actually see what you're doing. That's cheating! ;^) Have fun, Don (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: L3P Launcher for Mac OS X

(...) You're right. Back in December I used remote ssh access to his Mac, but this time I went to his office to borrow his Mac for five minutes :-) /Lars (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)