 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 411
  Re: Mac Brick CAD (MBC)

(...) Cool! (...) This didn't work correctly for me. The rotation axis didn't display when I held down the option key, and drag the mouse and the part doesn't update as it rotates. When I redraw the model (by moving it somehow), the part all of a (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Mac Brick CAD (MBC)

(...) You have a Mac with 8 MB of VRAM and you are running at 1024x768 or higher, yes? To get the the rotation to work correctly, switch to 800x600 launch MBC (set that to music and Andrew might get a different set of lawyers knocking on his door:) (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)