 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 391
    ldglite, new glut, and l3p. Good stuff. —Jim DeVona
   Hi! Its been a while since I've worked with ldglte on my Mac, or with any LDraw-related things in general, so I've been sort of out of the loop. Please forgive any redundant comments I make, and the haphazard organization of this post. Thanks! OK, (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

        Re: ldglite, new glut, and l3p (and lsynth) —Don Heyse
   (...) Hey, now that you're back in the loop, maybe you could spend a few minutes and see if the lsynth stuff works on the mac. Look here for the scoop on an executable for OSX. (URL) addition, you'll probably need the lsynth parts, the example, and (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, lugnet.cad.dev)